This morning I needed to finish off a couple of things. The first thing was to finally machine sew the hem of the other bedroom curtain lining which had been replaced last month. I don’t know why I didn’t finish this one at the time. It didn’t take long and I feel better about it now. The other thing was this machine embroidery that I started in August and did about three quarters of before putting it to one side. This morning I finished it but I’ve no idea what I’ll do with it. It looks better in the flesh, so to speak but seems a bit odd looking in the photograph. It was really just another exercise in free motion machine embroidery. I think the original black and white image was an illustration from a book but I don’t know by whom or when.
So now I’m all up to date, apart from fitting a roller blind which must wait until I’ve bought a length of wood to hang it from. Time to move the quilt project off the drawing board and onto the cutting surface perhaps.