I’m still working on the roses piece but can’t seem to take a decent photograph to show where I’m at. When looking for something this morning, I found this fox cub that I embroidered during the summer of 1981. It’s about 16″ x 12″ (41 x 31cm) and I remember that it was a kit but not the company that sold it or even where I bought it. Storing it in various cupboards in several different houses for 36 years without much care has taken a toll on the background fabric which is quite stained in the area above the fox’s back but remarkably the stitching is still completely intact! I doubt I’ll ever have it framed and hanging but I might attempt to clean it. I’ve got nothing to lose.